General Terms and Conditions

Reports and musings from a seminarian at General Theological Seminary, New York City.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Preparing for the Journey

Welcome to my blog. I hope this will be an easy way for those I love to follow my journey through seminary.

As I write, we are almost exactly one week from pulling out of our Indianapolis driveway in the U-Haul truck, clothing, furniture, books, cookware, and dreams all packed and ready for New York. I have quite a bit to do before we pull out, but plenty of time to get it done--I am not worried.

Such an adventure lies ahead! I hope you will enjoy having a backseat for the trip, and that you will feel free to comment along the way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Journeys are routes to many truths.... I hope with each experience you embark upon opens up many opportunties of hope through the discovery of your truth. Wish you much success.
New York is one of my favorite cities in the world. Have a safe and encouraging journey.

Saturday, August 12, 2006 9:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home